I flew to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan on Tuesday evening to speak on Wednesday at the;
Advocis North Central Saskatchewan Chapter
Spring Professional Development Day
Wednesday April 29, 2009
The Willows Golf & Country Club
We are in the process of hiring an Administrative Assistant and we are using the same hiring system that we use when we are working with our clients to assist them with hiring administrative assistants, marketing assistants and junior advisors.
You can find out more about our hiring system by reading the following blogs;
- Why Assess a Candidate’s Values & Behaviors?
- Preventing A Serious Hiring Mistake
- Are You In The Middle Of Nowhere When It Comes To Hiring?
- Hiring To Be Liked Is Sabotaging Your Business
- The Hire Is Not A Fixer Upper
- Hiring For A “Triple A” Personality Financial Advisor
- I Need To Redefine My Job!
- What do hiring mistakes cost?
- How Much Money Are You Wasting On Your Employment Ads?