Do you have the following 8 Conditions to enter and stay in Flow?
- Goals are both challenging and rewarding
- Healthy balance between easiness and challenge
- Action oriented and requires undivided attention
- Strong concentration and focus involved
- Strong learning curve
- Immediate feedback involved
- Focus intently and lose track of any sense of time
Is your Flow strong enough to avoid getting sucked into these distractors that have been going on for the past few years? Covid, Wars, Supply Chains, Inflation, Markets, Interest Rates, Banking Crisis, Recession, What’s Next?
What is Flow?
“When we are deeply involved in trying to reach a goal or an activity that is challenging but well suited to our skills, we experience a joyful state called “Flow.”Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
Join Simon Reilly to learn the following vital understandings to help you to create sustainable Flow.
- The Future Of Financial Advisory And Emerging Trends
- How Do Financial Advisors View The Future Of Their Retirement?
- Growth vs. Fixed Mindset
- Regressive Or Regenerative Mindset Is A Choice
- What Is Flow?
- Benefits Of Flow
- How To Get Into Flow
- How To Manage Without Interrupting Flow
- Flow Killers
- Mindset Shift
- Appreciative Inquiry Questions To Reset Your Mindset
- The Regenerative Discovery Process
Simon Reilly of Leading Advisor Inc. is an Advocis (The Financial Advisors Association of Canada), FPA, GAMA LAMP, MDRT, NAIFA, Pro-Seminars, TEDx, and WIFS Speaker and expert Business Coach & Author.
Register here for our next Webinar, August 17 10 am PDT