- Commission/Fee For Service
- Compliance and Licensing
- Marketing and Sales
- Office Environment
- Products and Services
- Technology and Equipment
- Team/Succession Planning
- Vision and Business Plan
What is Flow?
“When we are deeply involved in trying to reach a goal or an activity that is challenging but well suited to our skills, we experience a joyful state called “Flow.”Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
What Are The Benefits Of Flow?
- Improved learning, skill development, and growth opportunities.
- Enhanced performance – studies indicate 500% more productivity.
- More creativity and an increase in problem-solving.
- Increased engagement in activities.
- Greater enjoyment and fulfillment.
- Enhanced inspiration.
Do You Have Any Of These Flow Killers?
- Anger, anxiety, apathy, boredom, exhaustion, impatience, or worry.
- Not interested in a task or a project because it’s not challenging enough.
- Overwhelming, inner and outside distractions, interruptions.
- Unclear goals, unclear expectations, sketchy plans, and lack of time management.
- Upset by personal or professional issues.
- Worry and anxiety caused by unrealistic task estimates and deadlines.
Join Simon Reilly to learn the following vital understandings to help you to create sustainable Flow.
- The Future Of Financial Advisory And Emerging Trends
- How Do Financial Advisors View The Future Of Their Retirement?
- Growth vs. Fixed Mindset
- Regressive Or Regenerative Mindset Is A Choice
- What Is Flow?
- Benefits Of Flow
- How To Get Into Flow
- How To Manage Without Interrupting Flow
- Flow Killers
- Mindset Shift
- Appreciative Inquiry Questions To Reset Your Mindset
- The Regenerative Discovery Process
Click Here To Register To Attend; Financial Advisor Future Regenerative Approaches To Uncertain Markets & Times – August 17, 10 am PT
Simon Reilly of Leading Advisor Inc. is an Advocis (The Financial Advisors Association of Canada), FPA, GAMA LAMP, MDRT, NAIFA, Pro-Seminars, TEDx, and WIFS Speaker and expert Business Coach & Author.