The Pro-Seminars Edmonton gig went very well and we met our expectations of 12 Day E-Course Registrations, E-Newsletter Sign Ups, New Client Enquiries and Workbook Purchases for 7 Actions To Take Now To Meet And Exceed Your Goals For 2006 – “Head Towards The Finish Line Knowing That You Are Going To Win!”
I had the opportunity to hear from Alex Nicholson of Pro-Seminars about the response to our presentation that he received from the participants at the Las Vegas Conference and Alex said that the comments were “over the top” and that he had also received e-mails that he will be sharing with me – that felt real good.
It is 12:30pm on Monday in Edmonton and I am just about to pack, go down for lunch and head to the airport for the trip home so I am publishing Tuesday’s Blog now.
With all of the speaking that we have done this September we are definitely going to sell out our One On One Coaching in the not too distant future.
Here is the copy for a new PowerPoint that I created this morning.
Who is coaching you?
Who do you have in your business that;
– Wants only the best for you
– Holds what you say in confidence
– Is non-judgmental
– Causes you to take the time that is mandatory to work “on” your business versus “in” it
– Provides insight, inspiration, perspective and new ideas
– Provides immediate solutions and action plans
– Will give you tough love
– Will “call you” when you are not being honest with yourself
– Holds you accountable and you take action
– Is fully trained and experienced on removing your roadblocks to building a successful and sustainable business