The next few days are going to be about facilitating communication through;
* a Team Building Workshop with a Financial Services Firm
* a Conflict Resolution Session between two partners
There is either Understanding or there is Judgment.
When we are consumed by the fear based ego mind it is impossible to deal with;
Concerns & Issues
at the core.
Conflict & Judgment will continue when there is No System to Communicate with the Concerns & Issues based on Limiting Beliefs charged with Emotion with Unmet Needs at the core.
When there is no understanding, there is judgment. When there is judgment, there is no understanding. Judgment and no understanding is a venomous breeding ground for the fear based insane ego mind to look for differences and fault.
According to Dr. Wayne Dyer, the Ego is made up of the following ingredients.
1. I am what I have. My possessions define me.
2. I am what I do. My achievements define me.
3. I am what others think of me. My reputation defines me.
4. I am separate from everyone. My body defines me alone.
5. I am separate from all that is missing in my life. My life space is disconnected from my desires.
6. I am separate from God. My life depends on God’s assessment of my worthiness.
The all consuming ego blocks communication with it’s obsession of outside perceptions of what others think of possessions, achievements, reputation, body image, life image and worthiness.
“Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark – Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.” -Ayn Rand