Weekly Work Out Log
Last week was the best week. Here are some of the points that I acknowledged in my Weekly Work Out Log.
A Weekly Work Out Log is weekly journal of answering the following questions;
– What do I consider to be my top achievements for the week?
– Why are thy significant?
– What further progress can I make in this direction?
– What am I resisting doing?
– How can I use my personal strengths to commit 3 needed actions this week to meet my 90 day goals?
What do I consider to be my top achievements for the week?
* 5am wake up, meditation, staying awake (out of ego mind), eliminating debilitating behaviors, asking; what can I do NOW to add value to my clients and create business?
* significant amount of work done on 16 month plan – vision, $, sales projections, projects & schedule
* 120 day (extra) sales goals established for September – December and plan to do in 90 days
* worked entire week in time blocks and accomplished a huge amount
* working on coaching and communicating with prospective clients or gigs in the day, all other work in early AM or evening PM
* too many prospects, quotes and referrals to list
* sold 37% of sales goal for September
* Laura booked 3 more gigs; we now have 9 booked and 3 pending
* invited to write for a strategic alliance / financial advisor e-newsletter with 4000 financial advisor readers
* worked 3 evenings this week and completed many projects
* on top of our game
Why are thy significant?
* clients are getting value and are all moving in the right direction
* we are in the marketing funnel and talking to many, many decision makers
What further progress can I make in this direction?
* ask my clients to model what I am doing
* ask what action can I take now to double sales?
* examine prospect list and prioritize
* our goal is to book 15 gigs
* we are now offering an “onyx” coaching product that includes a live quarterly planning session along with weekly tele-coaching calls for $2000 per month and I wish to attract 4 more of these
What am I resisting doing?
How can I use my personal strengths to commit 3 needed actions this week to meet my 90 day goals?
* get up at 5am
* stay awake
* time block and do client or prospect calls in day, all other activity early AM and evening PM
* keep on top of priorities
* ask what can I do now to create business?
* give thanks
We had two invitations last week, one I have already mentioned.
We have been invited to write for a strategic alliance / financial advisor e-newsletter with 4000 financial advisor readers and this is great!
Here is the second invitation;
As you are aware, for the past two years Integral Financial has had a Fall Campaign to capitalize on our most productive time of the year, and to encourage every associate to meet their production goals for the year.
I am planning a fall campaign this year that will commence Sept 15th and run thru to the end of November.
I was wondering if you would be available to on Sept 15 in the morning to have a two hour kick off meeting?
Nelson F. Deslippe, CFP, CLU, CH.FC
Integral Financial Services
disi @ integral-financial.com