You are really great at what you do and these qualities include;
– People really like you
– You really care about what you do
– Your are consciences to detail
– You are loyal
These qualities really shine through.
At the same time, the following challenges are blocking you from being all that you can be;
– Indecisive when decisions are required
– Indecisive when discipline is required
– Being overly concerned by what people think
– Enabling people that report to you to continue to rely on you to do their work rather then requesting that they take the action that they need to take to get the training that they need to make and sustain the changes that they need to make
– Trying to do too much all at once putting you in a state of overwhelm
The issues relating to the same challenges that you are facing are the same issues that stop you from getting the necessary help that you need to make sustainable changes to your business.
These issues are locked in by operating with the same unresolved Unmet Needs, Limiting Beliefs and Limiting Emotions.
Examples are as follows;
– The Unmet Need of Safety generates the Limiting Beliefs of; I don’t have the money and I don’t have the time.
– The Unmet Need of Safety and Limiting Beliefs generates the Limiting Emotions of; Anxiety and Fear
– The Unmet Need of Approval generates the Limiting Beliefs of; People will judge me as being weak if I enroll in a coaching program.
– The Unmet Need of Approval and Limiting Beliefs generates the Limiting Emotions of; Sadness and Sorrow
– The Unmet Need of Worthiness generates the Limiting Beliefs of; I have some real issues, the coaching program probably won’t work for me.
– The Unmet Need of Worthiness and Limiting Beliefs generates the Limiting Emotions of; Regret and Sorrow
– The Unmet Need of Control generates the Limiting Beliefs of; I am barely keeping it together now. What if I take the coaching program and I loose control all together?
– The Unmet Need of Control and Limiting Beliefs generates the Limiting Emotions of; Anxiety and Fear
A number of people and I have been working with Simon Reilly and we have been noticing measurable results.
Simon has offered you his work, risk free for 30 days.
Will you take Simon up on his offer?