– photo courtesy of www.arikiart.com/online-art-gallery/original-…
The week of October 30th – November 3rd is a full week on the road and brings many exciting opportunities:
Monday – October 30th
– Travel to Ottawa, ON
Tuesday – October 31st
– Pro-Seminars, 8am – 9:30am, October 31, 2006, Ottawa, ON, Travelodge, 1376 Carling Avenue, Ottawa
– Travel to Toronto, ON
– Dinner with Chris Barrow.
Laura & I attend Chris Barrow’s Coaching Business School in 2004 & 2005 and we continue to work with Chris today. Dinner with Chris is a real treat as I don’t get to see him that much as he works with dentists in the UK through his Dental Business School. At the same time we have become good mates with Chris, using Chris’s expression. Chris’s business and coaching advise are excellent and it helps that Chris used to be a Financial Advisor in the UK. Chris is meticulous and continues to make himself, his products and his systems second to none.
Wednesday – November 1st
– Attend the Independent Financial Brokers Summit, Toronto, ON, Toronto Congress Centre, 600 Dixon Road, Toronto ON
– The Independent Financial Brokers Summit will have 1000 Financial Advisors attending with 5 breakout speakers per speaking session, there is the potential for a 200 person Financial Advisor Publics Speaking Presentation in each Presentation.
– I plan to attend the entire Independent Financial Brokers Summit and will be attending speaking sessions and writing notes about the speakers of interest to create articles with a view to make our web site, articles and blogs more about others adding more perspective and value and creating some networking / strategic alliance opportunities.
– Attend the Independent Financial Brokers Summit 7th Annual Evening of Laughs Dinner with special guest comedian Ron James.
Ron is the funniest comedian that I have ever seen.
Thursday – November 2nd
– Continue to attend speaking sessions and writing notes about the speakers of interest to create articles with a view to make our web site, articles and blogs more about others adding more perspective and value and creating some networking / strategic alliance opportunities.
Friday – November 3rd
– Travel to Comox, BC