There is a surge in online Google searches for prayer and online worship is on the rise.
Many people are turning from a fearful world to fulfillment through a renewal of faith.
Prayer is showing up all over.
Our coaching clients receive an advanced assignment on values. The assignment helps our clients to identify their top five values. Our clients then identify a top value and the steps to honor the value.
Here is the assignment work that we received last week from one of our clients.
Relate with God:
- Thank. Read. Pray.
- Plan day based upon priorities, and how these priorities relate with God
- Release more, not getting uptight or agitated, and Let God be God
- Do not fear. For in relation with God, in Love with God, there is no fear
- Dream/Pursue in Relation with God
- Make calls expecting opportunities in relation with God
- Branch Business Plan in relation with God
- Fellowship with others, listening, in relation with God
- Pursue and Spend time/money in relation with God
- Rest with God
My Exciting Project for Relating with God:
- Begin each New Day, thanking Him, read His Word/devotion, Pray for continuity
- Plan the day the night before. Prayerfully review and refine the morning of
- Engage my spouse and the rest of my family intentionally in Relation with God, without seeming religious
- Be prayerful enough to engage family and calls to clients with compassionate curiosity
- Don’t overcommit the time or money He has provided
Furthering the other 4 Values:
- Make time to Plan/Quest/Adventure as He leads
- Encourage others by actively pursuing and listening
- Find way to see His beauty radiate in my spouse, our family, and our home
- Encourage others in true love