It’s 9:30pm EDT on Wednesday, November 1st and I’ve just completed a full day of attending the following outstanding Financial Advisors Public Speaking Presentations at the Independent Financial Brokers Summit in Toronto, ON, a workout, dinner, tweaking my PowerPoint for tomorrow’s 8am presentation and finally this Blog. I am still trying to get acclimatized to Eastern Time and catch up on my sleep so that I am fresh for tomorrow presentation so I am off to bed.
– Future Demographics and the Impact on the Financial Services Industry by Dr. David Foot
– Your Present, Your Future by Shelly McLean, TD Mutual Funds
– Business Succession Planning – For your clients and yourself by Malcolm T. Scarratt, CCH Canadian Limited
– Building your Business without Spending a Bundle by Terri Williams, Dynamic Funds
– Advisor of the Future: An Advisor’s Guide to the Pareto System Recommendation Process by Duncan MacPherson, Pareto Systems