Got a tune up on our bicycles for spring!
Invested the balance of the day in Marketing from 35,000 feet. The 35,000 foot perspective literally changes everything because it causes me to ask myself “Is what I am doing right now coming from the Big Picture”.
The speaking presentation really inspired me to expand on “Being” an Advisor versus “Doing” Sales following through with a book or e-book, speaking presentation and program.
Off to Global TV on Thursday to tape the 30 second TV spots for the nightly news.
Here are the fine points of Marketing with a View from 35,000 Feet
* Stay true to my marketing niche; Professionals – Financial Advisors, Accountants, Lawyers and Real Estate & Business Leaders
* Produce a speaking intro CD/DVD and distribute
* Become a celebrity in my niche
* Be the speaker, not the attendee, at niche related association, company, conference, MGA and wholesaler events
* Speak in Vancouver, Victoria, Kelowna, Edmonton & Calgary for 2005
* Identify strategic alliance partners / sponsors – who are the top companies?
* Delegate & write a sales and marketing assistant job description
* Attend LARGE niche related events and write follow up niche related articles and receive the data base
* Read industry publications and write follow up niche related articles
* Write a niche and topical related book – AdviseVersusSell.com / AdviseVsSell.com
* Get coached by a speaker’s agent