People that are Right Brain can have difficulty using Goal Setting Techniques that work best for Left Brain people.
Left Brain People often set goals like;
* Earn $200,000 in 2005
* Purchase a Real Estate Invesment Property by December 2005
* Loose 10 lbs by August 31st, 2005
Right Brain People get best results when setting goals by first considering their Roles In Life or Roles In Business and then set the goal. Here are some examples;
* Go to the book store on Friday evening
* Read 1 New Book Per Month
* Create a Date Weekend every quarter
* Locate romantic Bed & Breakfasts within 100 miles
* Schedule and Book
Right Brain People magnify their inspiration and the meaning of their Left Brain goals when they integrate their Left Brain and Right Brian Goals.
Here is a longer list of Roles In Life & Roles In Business.
Roles In Business
Roles In Life
Vision, Purpose, Mission, Values
International Values and Behavioral Analyst, Business Coach, Speaker and Author
Executive Coaching Tips for Financial Advisors
Speaking at a City Near You