– photo courtesy of www.celebration-of-light.com
Laura and I sat down for our weekly Planning Meeting on Monday and Laura exclaimed “It’s 6 Months Today That We Moved!”
We began to reflect about our moving experiences and realized that at 9:30am, 6 months ago, the movers had not even arrived yet.
We then went to the Blog Archives and looked at some of the Blog Titles from 6 months ago that related to;
– Concerns of not getting telephones for 6 months
– Power outages
– Getting the business started again after being off with moving for 10 days
– Developmental work on Traditionalists (born before 1945), Boomers (born 1946-1964), Generation X (1965-1977) and Millennials – (alternately known as gen-Y, echo boomers, Net gen, and even “generation why,” because they never stop questioning the status quo).
– Pop Icons
– The 13 Steps To Build A Championship Team Presentation to the Certified Management Accountants of British Columbia in Victoria, BC
We kind of amazed ourselves at how much progress that we have made.
This relates to the above title;
It’s New Years On September 1st!
The month of August is the last month of the year depending on the way you look at it.
The reason that I say that is our marketing and business year really starts September 1st given that most financial advisors really get their game face on September 1st through to July of the following year, taking it a little easier in August.
For us, August will include time for reflection and review of our Vision and Marketing Plan for the next 12 months.
It is a time for celebration!
– photo courtesy of www.encarta.msn.com