It’s Monday April 30th and day 1 of a week off from coaching and speaking.
In staying with the comment that I made in last week’s blog about creative destruction and improvements to our business and coaching services, I thought I would break through my comfort zone and create today’s blog using Audio Acrobat.
We can use Audio Acrobat to record;
• Audio blogs, e-newsletters and pod casting
• Client messages imbedded in e-mails
• One on one tele-coaching calls for our clients
• Teleconference calls for the attendees
• To typeset for articles, books and e-newsletters
Here is the link to Audio Acrobat so that you can receive a free trial.
So there is much to do this week on business development and I will keep you posted on our progress as we continue into the week
Make it a great week!
The above is the copy for the audio for today’s Blog and I ran into a glitch so rather than make today’s Blog a “make work project for the entire day” I decided to type set the Blog and I will give it another go tomorrow.