Summary of the Job Description for Licensed Executive Assistant :
- Who you are
- Who we are
- What will you do
- What we offer
- Your Qualifications
Who you are
The company seeks an exceptional and experienced Licensed Executive Assistant to join our Team.
You are a professional who is service-oriented, a team player, self-motivated, disciplined, and highly organized. You are meticulous with details, skilled in communication and passionate about providing excellent service. You are career minded, and you draw upon previous years of experience in an administrative role. You will be responsible for providing complete administrative support working directly with the President/CEO/Financial Planner while operating in a fast-paced, confidential, multi-tasking environment. You are creative, innovative, effective, and efficient. You will be the stick handler to set up our Financial Planner for success, and you value providing high-level service to ensure clients’ needs are taken care of at all costs.
Who we are
Windrem Financial Group Inc. is a full-service financial services firm based in Saskatoon. We are a client-centric practice providing a full range of financial products and services to working and retired families, entrepreneurs, professionals, and business owners. We strive to provide excellent, knowledge-based financial services above and beyond our client’s expectations.
What will you do
Provide full administrative support to the Financial Planner, including but not limited to the following:
- Focus on preparing materials for client meetings, contacting existing clients, and scheduling appointments.
- Manage the preparation of client files in advance of client meetings.
- Complete necessary post-meeting work as outlined by the Financial Planner, including tracking any post-meeting action items and requirements.
- Maintain client files and database and bring forward items.
- Ongoing client service work, which may include and is not limited to; reminder calls for forms and information.
- Receive client inquiries and determine the appropriate course of action. Client inquiries may include proactively investigating and resolving client problems and recording the nature of the inquiry.
- Provide exceptional and meticulous service to our clients and our Financial Planner.
What will you get
- Salary $50K (the salary is commensurate with licensing; and our preference is for the Executive Assistant to be licensed)
- Employee Benefits Plan
- Group RSP Plan
- Health spending account
- Extra paid time off between Christmas and New Years
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday, 9 to 5pm, with an hour for lunch
- Modern work environment
- This position provides the opportunity for growth and advancement in your career; enjoy opportunities for personal and professional development in a supportive team environment.
- Life License required.
- Mutual Fund Sales Assistant License required.
- If not licensed, you are willing to become licensed within a year; this is a condition of employment.
- 3-5 years’ prior administrative experience in supporting a senior executive; experience in the financial services industry would be beneficial.
- Strong desire for learning and growth.
- Customer service orientation with a demonstrated ability to interact professionally with clients both on the phone and face-to-face.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Dedicated and focused; able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve goals.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills with the ability to quickly adapt to ever-changing priorities/time restrictions.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- A pleasant, positive solutions-oriented attitude and possesses a willingness to take the initiative.
- Able to maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong skillset in Microsoft Office and Contact Relationship Management Software experience and the ability to gain new skills with software quickly.
This is a terrific opportunity for the right person. Please provide your cover letter stating your qualifications and resume.
We want to thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be notified.