Summary of the Job Description for Executive Assistant for Team of Financial Advisors:
- What will you do
- What will you get
- Who you are
H & A Financial Advisors is a Regina based Financial Planning practice. Our primary goal is to help each client meet their unique financial goals. We are a client centric practice and we provide a full range of financial products and services to working and retired families, entrepreneurs, professionals and business owners.
Join a well-respected and driven team with over 40 years of combined financial planning experience. This new position provides the opportunity for growth and advancement in your career; enjoy opportunities for personal and professional development in a supportive team environment. Drawing on previous experience in an administrative role, you will be responsible for providing complete administrative support to two Financial Advisors within the Team while operating in a fast-paced, confidential, multi-tasking environment. You must be a team player, self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and detailed individual with an ease for communication and a passion for service.
What will you do
Provide full administrative support to two Financial Advisors including but not limited to the following:
- Contact clients and schedule appointments for the Advisors ensuring their calendars are full; you must enjoy making appointments via the phone;
- Assist in the preparation of a prospect or client file prior to a client meeting and greeting clients upon arrival;
- Completing necessary post meeting work and transcribing follow up notes including tracking any post-meeting action items;
- Do buys, sells and switches, for advisors’ clients;
- Maintain client files and database, process transactions and bring forward items;
- Ongoing client service work, which may include and not limited to; KYC reminders, client reminder calls for forms and information;
- Receive client inquiries on behalf of the Advisors and determine appropriate course of action. This may include proactively investigating and resolving client problems and recording the nature of the inquiry;
- As part of the Team, keeping Advisors on task throughout the day;
- Ensuring Advisors are on track with ongoing educational requirements.
What will you get
- Salary $50K
- Strong compensation and benefit package
- RSP contribution by employer, health, dental, long and short term disability, critical illness, parking, Costco membership
- Monday to Friday
- Modern work environment
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
Who you are
- Administrative experience in the financial services industry would be beneficial;
- Willing to become licensed in the future if not already; this is a condition of employment;
- Customer service orientation with a demonstrated ability to interact professionally with clients both on the phone and face-to-face;
- Dedicated and focused; able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve goals;
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills with the ability to quickly adapt to ever changing priorities/time restrictions;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- A pleasant, solutions-oriented attitude and possesses a willingness to take initiative;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- Able to maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality;
- Strong technical ability, including experience with Microsoft Office and the ability to gain new skills with software quickly;
- Social media savvy; able to maintain Advisors presence on social media
This is a terrific opportunity for the right person. Please provide your cover letter stating your qualifications and resume.
We would like to thank all of those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.