I’m writing this Blog on Sunday at around noon as I will be traveling most of Monday to Toronto for a speaking gig with Pro-Seminars in Toronto on Tuesday, June 13th and Pro-Seminars in Ottawa on Wednesday, June 14th and traveling home on Thursday, June 14th.
The outcome is to help people to;
So this weeks Blogging will be a Play by Play of Being on the Road.
The title on … Human Cloning? We Are Already Sheep And Don’t Know How To Think For Ourselves relates to an Article on Faith Popcorns’ Predictions For 2006.
I spent some time over the weekend skimming over the magazines that I read for insight and inspiration and they include;
I came across Faith Popcorns’ Predictions For 2006 while I was doing some research on “The Next Big Thing”. This is driven by my wanting to focus my book writing on something that is significant that will serve a real issue that will be brewing over the next ten years.
Here is why I am saying Human Cloning? We Are Already Sheep And Don’t Know How To Think For Ourselves.
Again, if you have been reading my work I contend that it is essential to identify and clear our psychological unmet needs that will make way for our values, vision, mission and purpose – the outcome is to be able to think for ourselves versus being controlled by big brother, the media or the mass unconsciousness.
Here are some excerpts and Trends from Faith Popcorns’ Predictions For 2006 that was published in the Arizona Reporter;
My concern is about;
– Faith Popcorn anticipates a wave of confusion and coping as consumers question what is right and wrong.
– On the cutting edge of the developed world, our material opulence has bred isolation and left us emotionally starving.
– We crave physical contact. The fad for ‘cuddle parties’ is only the beginning; Airports will discover that positive touches increase retail traffic and will hire actors to welcome you with a hug as you deplane. Mechanized ‘hugging’ booths will take the place of pay-phones in many cities.
– Just as the first face transplant has turned its recipient into an overnight celebrity, cutting edge medical advances will become a spectator sport. Our Fantasy Adventure Trend indicates that people will become obsessed with the success or failure of risky but life-saving organ transplants, skin grafts and limb replacements.
– As the cost of genetic modification plummets, engineering services will be able to create pets from scratch and pepper your future companion’s DNA with your own.
– With the availability of so much information, expertise is no longer earned through years of training; all it takes is a little research. Look for removable cochlear-implants, rentable by the hour, that instantly lend you fluency in French or an understanding of how to tune a car.
– We’re redefining ‘retail-therapy. We are tweaking our moods with biologically-enhanced purchases. Soon our clothing will be infused with neuro-chemicals: evening-wear and lingerie will promote confidence, whereas work-gloves and boots will encourage perseverance. We will use aromatic deodorant to loosen laughter at parties, and school lunches will be engineered to improve student’s acuity.
Here is the link to the complete article Faith Popcorns’ Predictions For 2006 that was published in the Arizona Reporter.