Criteria For Segmenting Your Clients Into “A” Clients
Step 1 – Print out an alphabetical list of your clients
Step 2 – Highlight the clients based upon the following criteria
Step 3 – Outstanding Client Relationships
Outstanding Client Relationship means: You enjoy doing business with the client and the client enjoys doing business with you.
“Have” means that you currently have an outstanding client relationship with and “Had” means that you have just lost touch with the outstanding client relationship – for whatever reason.
1. You enjoy doing business with the client and the client enjoys doing business with you
2. You provide excellent customer service to the client
3. You look forward to meeting with and doing business with the client
4. The client trusts you and you are looking after all or a substantial amount of the client’s business
5. The client has a significant business and/or family network
6. The client fits within two to three marketing niches that you have chosen to work with
Note that the above list does not include how profitable the client is or the client’s net worth.
The reason that profit and net worth are not included is that these are not going to matter in relationship to future Referral Introductions, Testimonials and Sales if you don’t have an outstanding relationship with the client.
Step 4 – Code your “A” clients in your Client Relationship Management Software
International Values and Behavioral Analyst, Business Coach, Speaker and Author
Executive Coaching Tips for Financial Advisors
Speaking at a City Near You