Today is one of those days when it is very important to stay positive.
One reason is I am still getting over the “bug” which has the potential to challenge both the body and the mind.
It is 9:30 EDT and I am writing this as a Clearing right after my 8am presentation. I’m Clearing because there was a technical difficulty with the equipment for the PowerPoint, meaning I had to do the presentation without one.
As I reflect;
– I’m thankful for the very positive and welcoming audience
– Thank God that I have experience to do an excellent presentation – with or without the PowerPoint
– This is the first time that I have every done a presentation where I received a resounding round of applause for the presentation half way through the presentation
– Thank you to the person that commented “you are doing an excellent job” which instigated the applause for the presentation half way through the presentation
– I’m pleased that we received requests for the E-Newsletter
– I’m thankful that we received product purchases for a brand new product that we launched for the first time ever
– I’m thankful for the conversations that I had with members of the audience that have referrals to speak at Clarica & RBC Dominion Securities
– I’m thankful for the conversations that I had with members of the audience that want to become clients
– I’m thankful to the many people that came up and shook my hand to say “excellent presentation”
– I’m thankful for my best friend, wife and love
Most of all I’m thankful that I am taking extra care to remember all of the above nuances and will pay attention to these as they evolve.