August brings one of those five week months and given that I work with clients three weeks a month I have two weeks to work on projects that are related to business development.
First and foremost I’m leaving at 7am on Monday morning for two speaking gigs in London and Toronto and I will be back on Wednesday evening.
I’ve updated many of my Power Point slides and one entitled Change & Risk Management is at the bottom of this Blog.
The rest of the next two weeks will be invested in working on some of the items on our Business Development Projects List;
– Completing our website upgrade
– Communication with book agent
– September 1st e-newsletter
– Pro-Seminars Las Vegas power points, booth and handouts
– New client first conversation document and recording
– Coaching program improvements
– Re-focusing our marketing plan now that web site is upgraded; prospecting, advertising, publish articles, sponsor, strategic alliances
– Speaking folios
– Speaking marketing to Advocis, conferences, companies and MGA firms
– Referrals and business card mailer
– Follow e-mail to prospect conversations
– CE credits
– Writing; referrals, conflict resolution
The Financial Advisor Coach