If you would like to meet with me for a Live One Day Planning Sessions, please check my Speaking Schedule for the date when I am going to be in your city.
It’s 7pm MT and I’m on a short flight from Edmonton to Calgary, AB where I am going to be speaking at an Advocis Luncheon on Wednesday.
I’m reflecting on the 4:30pm telephone conversation that I was having with Laura while I was sitting in the back of a taxi.
I was reflecting on what day it was as I had honestly lost track due to my travels over the past 10 days …
• Wednesday, March 12 – Speak at Pro-Seminars, Vancouver, BC
• Thursday, March 13 – Ron James, Nanaimo, BC
• Friday, March 14 – Private Client One Day Planning Session, Tswassessen, BC
• Saturday, March 15 – Visit my Mother Irene, Agassiz, BC
• Sunday, March 16 – Fly from Comox, BC to Edmonton, AB
• Monday, March 17 – Telephone Coaching Calls from Edmonton, AB
• Tuesday, March 18 – Speak at Pro-Seminars, Edmonton, AB
• Wednesday, March 19 – Speak at Advocis, Calgary, AB / Fly to Saskatoon, SK
• Thursday, March 20 – Speak at Pro-Seminars, Saskatoon, SK / Fly to Comox
• Friday, March 20 – Home for Easter …. and until mid April 🙂
Laura and I were talking about flying to Thunder Bay on Sunday, April 20th to enable me to do a Private Client One Day Planning Session on Monday, April 21st and then fly to Toronto on Monday night to speak at Pro-Seminars in Toronto on Tuesday, April 22nd and then fly to London to speak at Pro-Seminars on Wednesday, April 23rd and then fly to Calgary to speak at The Independent Financial Brokers Summit on Thursday, April 24th and then fly home on Friday.
Simon, be careful what you pray for.