Your number one asset is your consciousness.
Since 2020, most people’s consciousness is being fragmented by the compounded fears of;
- Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, and Omicron
- Supply Chain
- Interest Rates
- Recession Fears
- Monkey Pox
- … and the list goes on.
Your consciousness is first manifested from within and second from your surroundings. Manifesting your consciousness from within requires strong boundaries. Trying to strengthen your consciousness without boundaries while being seduced by the latest fear-based NEWS will never happen.
Does your fragmented consciousness resulting from weak boundaries show up in any of the following ways in your business?
- I’m unsure which direction I’m headed, and I’m unable to concentrate.
- Sometimes I find intense focus, and then it fades away.
- My decision-making process fluctuates with no apparent stability.
- I get stuck making decisions by analyzing each side for too long.
- I let the day run my schedule rather than focusing on the 1 to 3 things that matter.
- Time blocking works for a moment, but other urgencies often overtake my priorities.
- I want to be more focused but stuck on how to get there.
- I am not disciplined enough to follow the schedule I’ve set in place that I know will work.
- I do not get excited about making my calls.
- I struggle to let go of tasks that don’t serve the bigger picture and delegate them to someone capable.
- I freeze and shy away from asking for referrals.
- My fear is rooted in what I lack, and my mind craves abundance but only sees scarcity.
- I’m my own worst critic but hold others in the highest regard.
When I work with clients, I work with them to create both a strong personal and business foundation. It isn’t possible to have one without the other.
Some coaches may work with their clients on time management, and while valid, time management is useless when a client has weak boundaries.
Here is an introduction to an assignment on boundaries which is one of the assignments that I provide my clients to create a strong personal and business foundation.
Boundaries are an imaginary line of protection that you draw around you. This is done to protect you, your soul, and what’s important to you. Your boundaries are more important to you than they might be to others, or what others might want what you have. You cannot grow without boundaries. However, you can learn how to design, implement and manage boundaries so that the process is effortless for you and for others.
Would it be worth having a conversation to realize these kinds of results?
“I realized it’s tough to keep yourself accountable, and I would need a push. Simon gave me that push.” Dave Beaty, Heartland Financial Services, Cedar Falls IA
“After I get off of the phone call with Simon, I feel like I have my superwoman cape on, and I can do anything.” Janea Dieno, Bright Rock, Saskatoon SK
“I feel that I have had a change at my cellular level.” Adam Solano, Lakeside Financial Group, Grayslake IL
Would you like to receive the assignment on boundaries?
Submit this form so we can send it to your email address!
International Values and Behavioral Analyst, Business Coach, Speaker and Author
Executive Coaching Tips for Financial Advisors
Speaking at a City Near You