Do you know what it feels like when you are watching a public speaker that is the same as watching paint dry?
Do you know what it feels like to be a public speaker speaking to an audience with buzzards flying overhead of the audience?
We took the liberty to bow out of the October 18th, 2006 & November 27th, 2006 Financial Advisor Public Speaking Presentations in Toronto, ON & London, ON given;
– We usually have two dates booked when we fly back east and doing single events back east doesn’t make sense for both economic and time reasons
– We had 17 Financial Advisor Public Speaking Presentations booked from September to the end of November and we still have 6 dates to complete; October 31, 2006 – Ottawa, ON, November 1, 2006 – Toronto, ON, November 14, 2006 – Brandon, MB, November 17, 2006 – Moncton, NB, November 20, 2006 – Vancouver, BC, November 22, 2006 – Victoria, BC
– We have 7 spots left for our 1:1 Coaching Program and with 20 prospective clients vying for last 7 spots it doesn’t make sense to stretch ourselves economically and time wise
– When those 7 spots that are left for our 1:1 Coaching Program are gone, prospective clients will go on a waiting list for late next spring. Of course we will continue to speak to create E-Newsletter Subscribers and interest in our Coaching Program & Products
– I am selfishly taking a break from speaking from October 5th – October 30th to invest some time and energy into myself, my practice and my clients to re-charge my own batteries
– While feedback from our speaking is at an all time high, it is time to take a break when I start to notice that buzzards are flying above the audience no matter how much time and energy I provide to try and inspire the audience
Buzzards flying overhead of the audience segways me into an article that I wrote called; Have You Emotionally Retired & What To Do About It.
Check out our new product;