Wednesday was the first of three consecutive Product Development Days.
As much as I enjoy my office environment, I decided to get out of my office to work on the Assembly of my Book. Note that I said Assembly versus Writing the Book.
The key pieces to completing the assembly and writing of the book are at the bottom of this Blog.
So Wednesday was a day out of the office.
My writing time in the morning was very successful and given that we have not had very many sunny days this summer, Laura I went out for an afternoon walk on the Craig Bay / Parksville, BC Tidal Beach.
This is the beginning of our walk on the tidal beach which we believe to be one of the largest on the West coast of North America. You can see the brilliant green of the seaweed with the sand beach looking North West towards Rathtrevor Park.
So there you have it, A Leading Advisor “Afternoon At The Beach”.
Key pieces to completing the assembly and writing of the book
1. We have recorded and type set my Removing Your Roadblocks Public Speaking Presentation.
2. We then broke the text down into topics covered or chapters.
3. We are now in the process of coding all of our articles into topics covered.
4. The next step will be to integrate our Removing Your Roadblocks Public Speaking Presentation and our articles and sort them by topics.
5. The next step will to be to evaluate if any additional writing is required.
6. The next step will be to deliver the manuscript to the editor.
Of course this leaves the graphics and book architecture and that is another conversation.