I worked with my team to create blogs like these;
- 11 Simple Tips To Reduce Stress While Working Remotely
- 14 Strategies To Avoid The Great Resignation In Your Financial Advisor Business
Sometimes I work with a researcher and copywriter and, sometimes I write them myself as writing is something I enjoy doing, as it grounds me.
Sometimes I work with my team to create social media content for our clients.
Here are the roles that are required to create social media content;
- Social media manager – what kind of content will be created and promoted? (Simon)
The bottom line is a manager is required, as it is not as simple as handing off all the work to a copywriter. A manager that understands you and your business is needed.
This communication is a demonstration of management.
The management will help to get what you want to be completed.
As your social media marketing manager, here is my approach;
- Ask you questions and listen to what you want to write about – we can do this as part of our coaching calls or schedule a separate call.
- Transcribe your thoughts for article content.
- Receive article content from your team.
- Delegate research for additional article content.
- Organize article/content for copywriter.
- Delegate copywriting.
- Title article.
- Finalize article.