Make A Bigger Difference In 2016 – NAIFA Ohio Leadership Conference February 24, 2016
Join fellow NAIFA Ohio Executive along with Simon Reilly at the NAIFA Ohio Leadership Conference February 24, 2016 and learn how to make a bigger difference to the membership of NAIFA Ohio and the clients that you serve in your business in 2016.
- Ignite the passion to fulfill the strategic plan and understand how to do that in both NAIFA and your business
We are in the money and insurance business and we are not necessarily in it for the money. We are in it to make a values based difference that is transparent to the membership of NAIFA Ohio as servant leaders and to the clients that we serve.
Through the fellowship of NAIFA we are committed to helping to realize the vision, passion, leadership and commitment that will transpire through NAIFA members and to clients alike creating a plan to grow assets, protect assets, save tax and leave a lifelong legacy.
What gets in the way of the vision, passion, leadership and commitment? It is the absence of understanding that 90% of success is about Why we do or don’t do what we need to do in order to create sustainable success. 10% of success is about How and What to do.
If we do not get the Why right, the How and the What will be unsustainable.
Join fellow NAIFA Ohio Executive along with Simon Reilly at the NAIFA Ohio Leadership Conference February 24, 2016 and learn and understand the following to improve NAIFA Ohio and your business.
Subjective Outcomes; 90% of success is about Why we do or don’t do what we need to do in order to create sustainable success. These items are more subjective, right brain items and they are listed below.
- Ignite the passion to fulfill the strategic plan and understand how to do that.
- Clarify values, vision, mission, purpose – these are the foundation of the Strategic Plan.
- Refocus on leadership and commitment to make a difference to all that you serve.
- Understand that when leaders become more passionate then members and clients alike become more passionate.
- Go from ‘indifferent’ to ‘make a difference’.
- Understand the difference between ‘How can we make membership care more?’ to ‘How can we care more about membership?’
- Learn to live life and do the best you can.
Objective Outcomes; 10% of success is about how and what to do and these items are more objective, left brain items and they are listed below.
- Implement the Strategic Plan, lay out what we’re going to do.
- Inspire leadership, members and prospective members to come to NAIFA meetings – what you will learn will be transparent to helping you create more client meetings
- Breakthrough the barriers and increase membership, LiLi participation and PAC contributions.
- Communicate to membership and new members alike; ‘What’s in it for them?’
- Create a strategy to increase the free members value proposition and convert the free members to long-term paying members which will eventually increase board member participation
- Deal with objections about participation that include; ‘I just don’t have the time’.
- Engage in initiatives like going out and having an agency meeting, adding value and increasing membership – what’s happening now is people say they are going to do something and no one schedules it or follows up.
- Make membership more aware of NAIFA benefits at a local and state level that include advocacy, education, LiLi, networking/fellowship.
- Become more relevant with potential members and prospective members
- Stay active in the association with all the constraints going on in relation to the economy and the markets.
Simon Reilly is an international values & behavioural analyst, business coach, speaker, and author with 30 years of experience in the personal development industry. He is a 2 x MDRT, NAIFA National and 2 x TEDx Talks speaker. He combines extensive research and study in the areas of values & behaviours analysis, inspiration & motivation, leadership, change management, vision & business planning.
Simon founded Leading Advisor Inc. in 1997 serving the financial services profession. Simon presents his one-on-one coaching, speaking and workshops to help financial advisors and their teams reach and exceed their goals in any economic climate.
To read more about Simon visit: https://leadingadvisor.com/about-leading-advisor/simon-reilly/