Becoming a Compassionate, Inspirational Leader and Manager
Becoming A Compassionate, Inspirational Leader & Manager
You are a successful Leader & Manager passionate about mentoring, developing, growing and inspiring successful advisors to create a career of significance and become the best, passionate version of themselves.
While you and your advisors know exactly HOW & WHAT to do, you and your advisors experience challenges with balance, complacency, delegation, fear, procrastination, qualification, rejection, stress, time and overwhelm, all of which crowd out action, confidence, commitment, consistency, energy, focus, inspiration, practices, production and vision.
You are ready to increase your understanding; success is 10% about HOW & WHAT to do and 90% of success is about WHY you do what you do. Inspirational Leaders & Managers understand:
- Defining yourself first by WHY you do what you do is more important than HOW & WHAT you do
- Inspirational Leadership & Management is about WHY business gets done, not about HOW & WHAT business gets done
- How to lead with intention, purpose and compassion
- How to get the most out of people – and it begins with the Leader & Manager
- How to bring to light various issues and solve them
- Inspirational Leadership & Management is critical to the team, inspiring the team to have purpose and meaning beyond the tasks that they perform day to day
- Management is telling people what to do; Leadership is inspiring people by exhibiting your six core values
- Inspirational Leadership & Management helps the team understand what their values are, linking their values to goals and activities
- Success is being more values based giving up the needs of approval, control, perfection, power, safety and worthiness
- How to give up judgement and experience limitless consciousness which begins with the self, in the moment with self-awareness through mindfulness
- Inspiration must be Managed to get out of your head and be in the moment, to be grateful and compassionate, a spectator of your own thoughts, and to be of service to others
- Compassion and mindfulness are not a choice; they are a requirement for success, from which all Leadership and Management should be taking place
Join Simon Reilly, 25x Advocis, 2x MDRT, 40x NAIFA National & State Conference and 2x TEDx Speaker with 20 years of experience coaching successful financial services professionals as he helps you discover;
- The difference between Motivation and Inspiration;
- Inspiration is to influence, move or guide from within
- Motivation is influenced by fear and need
- The difference between Values and Unmet Needs – The missing link to The Law Of Attraction
- Values drive positive emotions, positive beliefs and positive outcomes
- Unmet Needs drive negative emotions, negative beliefs and negative outcomes
- A 3 Step Process that will eliminate the fear that has been blocking you from your success. Unmet Needs negative emotions and negative beliefs are the fuel that create challenges with balance, complacency, delegation, fear, procrastination, qualification, rejection, stress, time, overwhelm all of which crowd out action, confidence, commitment, consistency, energy, focus, inspiration, practices, production and vision.
Leading Advisor offers Inspirational Assessments and Coaching to help you to inspire yourself and hire, develop and grow successful advisors to create a career of significance and become the best passionate version of themselves.
“When there is no understanding, there is judgment. When there is judgment, there can be no understanding or inspiration.” – Simon Reilly