How to Get More High-Net-Worth Clients by Creating Relationships with Their Adult Children
Join Coach Simon Reilly on June 6th at 1:00 ET and learn 11 tips that will help you attract High-Net-Worth clients by creating meaningful relationships with your clients’ adult children.
Simon is a leading advisor, expert speaker, author, and business coach with 20 years of experience working virtually with financial advisors. Over the years he’s found out that many advisors feel like creating meaningful relationships with their client’s adult children requires too much effort and patience, but in reality, it doesn’t…You just need to know how to approach the opportunity.
What are the facts?
- 66% of adult children fire their parents’ financial advisor after they inherit their parents’ wealth
- 88% of those who chose not to work with their parents’ advisor never even considered doing so
- 75% of investors say their adult children have never met their advisors
- 50% worry that their children will lose the wealth their family built
- 20% agree that their adult children are well prepared to handle family wealth
- 70% of wealthy families lose their wealth by the 2nd generation
Tomorrow is too late as 60% of affluent investors met their first financial advisor before 45 and one-third before they were 35.
During the webinar you’ll discover 11 Marketing Tips That turn the adult children of your High-Net-Worth clients into clients themselves.